Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
As part of its commitment to reforms under the International Monetary Fund IMF bailout, Pakistans caretaker government has designated ten enterprises
Despite sluggish job growth, the number of Americans filing new jobless claims hit an eightmonth low, indicating a strong labour market. The early Sep
A consortium led by Japan Industrial Partners JIP, a private equity firm, has acquired 78.65% of Toshiba through a tender offer, inching closer to the
With its $28 billion agreement to buy cybersecurity company Splunk, Cisco Systems has undertaken its largestever acquisition. The transaction intends
On Thursday, Mahindra & Mahindra announced that its affiliated company, Resson Aerospace Corporation, based in Canada, has undergone dissolution. The
UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has extended the ban on petrol and diesel car sales from 2030 to 2035, citing the need to ease financial burdens on work
Tiger Globalbacked ecommerce platform DealShare is winding down its underperforming businesstobusiness B2B unit in the next few months. This decision
After 74 years on the stock market, iconic Japanese company Toshiba is going private. A consortium led by Japan Industrial Partners JIP now holds a co
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)