Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Brazil is encouraging wealthy nations to contribute to the global transition to sustainable energy, stating that these countries must make larger pled
The Affirmative Finance Action for Women in Africa AFAWA program, which aims to promote womens access to finance in Africa, has signed a technical sup
Women at Uber and Black at Uber collaborated with TechConnect to host an event on the importance of technology and culture in fostering parity through
Rwazi, a market intelligence business, is trying to fill this gap by giving market insights backed by data acquired directly from customers. The firm,
A Kenyan court has temporarily prohibited Meta Platforms Inc. and Meta Ireland from working with their new content moderation subcontractor, Majorel,
Itamar Friedman, cofounder and CEO of CodiumAI, is familiar with the struggle of creating test suites to validate code logic. He founded CodiumAI to a
Rwazi, a market intelligence business, offers market insights based on data gathered directly from consumers. It is now scaling in emerging countries,
Flutura, an industrial artificial intelligence AI business with its headquarters in Bangalore, India, has reached an agreement to be acquired by Accen
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)