Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Despite an earlier agreement with bilateral lenders handling over $6 billion in debt, Zambia still needs to pay down about $7 billion. The nations sea
With 7.9 million unemployed people, South Africas unemployment rate increased by 46,000 from the previous quarter to 32.1% in Q4 2023. Ahead of the ne
The Mining Indaba this year made clear how important it is for regional banks to back more mining projects in Africa, especially those that foreign le
The Naira saw historic lows on Nigerias official and black markets on Monday, while the stock market saw its worst oneday drop in more than a year. Th
At the 30th Mining Indaba summit in South Africa, the Director General of the Democratic Republic of the Congos Regulatory Authority for Subcontractin
The United States commits further finance to the Lobito Corridor, enabling Zambia and other countries in Central Africas Copperbelt to export copper.
With an emphasis on investment in the mining industry in Africa, the African Mining Indaba 2024 gets underway in Cape Town. The conversation centres o
Tunisia is contemplating borrowing billions from its central bank in an unprecedented effort to address budget shortfalls and its economic problems. T
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)