Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Airtel Africa has chosen Nokias iSIM Secure Connect technology in a softwareasaservice SaaS delivery model as part of the operators broader digitisati
Nigeria has established a $672 million fund to support its tech startups, with the goal of reducing reliance on startup funding from the United States
The Asteven Energy Institute is collaborating with the National Board for Technical Education NBTE to provide a National Innovation Diploma NID in Sol
A $95 million seed fund has been established by Flat6Labs to support earlystage technological startups in Africa. North Africa, West Africa, and East
Flat6Labs is one of Africas most active venture capital firms, having invested in over 100 startups across the Middle East and North Africa MENA regio
FairMoney, a Nigerian creditled digital banking platform, has acquired PayForce a subbrand of YCbacked CrowdForce, a merchant payment service for smal
The R1.4 billion $100 million South Africafocused venture capital firm Naspers Foundry has ceased operations. Naspers is the most valuable IT business
The $95 million Africa Seed Fund is the first initiative beyond the MENA region for Egyptbased Flat6Labs, a seedstage accelerator. With twothirds of i
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)