Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The reports insights show that the threat actor community has experienced a year of turmoil as a result of Russias invasion of Ukraine, the lack of mu
In order to offload memory scanning tasks from the CPU, Acronis, a leading provider of cyber security solutions, has announced the improvement of its
The full spectrum of 13th Gen Intel Core CPUs powers the new Intel vPro platform. Multitasking content creation is up to 45% faster than on a contempo
CyrusOne and Aruba, two large European data centre operators, announced that they had successfully audited an operating data centre as compliance with
With intentions to hire 219 new graduates in 2023, Commonwealth Bank has announced a major increase in its intake of technology graduates. With a focu
Google Australia has announced five new partnerships with Australian hearing leaders to investigate new AI and machine learning hearing solutions appl
Trials of AIguided technologies are being conducted to find heart disease, which can cause needless hospital admissions, a lower quality of life, a su
Stuart has 20 years of expertise in the EUC sector and will be serving as Liquits new Field CTO for North America with a focus on the US. Together wit
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)