Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
In response to a complaint stating that OpenAIs ChatGPT chatbot violates European Union data protection regulations GDPR, Polands data authority is lo
UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has extended the ban on petrol and diesel car sales from 2030 to 2035, citing the need to ease financial burdens on work
The new Retail and Commercial unit, as well as the Digital Consumer Bank, will complement Santanders existing global activities in Corporate and Inves
Due to resistance from its US office, the British financial services behemoth EY has decided to end its attempt to divide its audit and consulting ope
The UK government is pleading with Meta, a platform owned by Mark Zuckerberg, to postpone its plans to roll out encrypted communications, saying doing
The risk of "stagflation" brought on by high inflation brought on by rising oil prices, according to economist Nouriel Roubini, should be avoided by t
A study prepared for EU leaders warned that the EU may become overly dependent on China for fuel cells and lithiumion batteries by 2030, similar to ho
Oil prices are currently on direction to surpass $100 per barrel for the first time in 2023, after climbing over 30% since June due to Russian and Sau
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)