Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The report calls for coherence in policy to allow developing countries to benefit from the green technology revolution, as developed countries reap th
Following a security review ordered by ministers, the United Kingdom has become the latest jurisdiction to prohibit the social video app TikTok from g
Last month, transportation startup Via announced the acquisition of Citymapper, a popular urban mapping app with 50 million users worldwide, for $110
The usage of Metas tracking technologies violates EU data protection rules, according to Austrias data protection authority, because personal data was
The National Cyber Security Centre NCSC has been requested by the UK government to evaluate TikTok, which may signal a future ban on the app on govern
Medwing, a European startup developing a healthcare recruitment marketplace, has raised €44 million $47 million in a Series C round of funding. It a
Alexandre Lebrun, cofounder of AI startup Nabla, has launched Copilot, a digital assistant for doctors to help transcribe and repurpose information fr
CIM Group has expanded its Real Estate Debt Solutions platform to Europe, with loan sizes ranging from £75 million to £200 million for whole loans a
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)