Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The Commission disclosed an investment of more than €116 million for the Strategic Projects of the new LIFE Programme. Eight significant initiatives
Up from 10% in recent years, SoftBank Group Corp. intends to concentrate its investments in Latin America on firms that currently belong to its portfo
Athonet, a pioneer in private cellular network technology, and SpaceX announced today the establishment of a private cellular network for critical voi
Chubb Climate+ is the name of the companys new global climate business. The hiring of three executives to the business units leadership team has also
Despite reporting a steep drop in halfyear profits, Australian mining giant BHP Billiton is optimistic that China and Indias growth will boost commodi
The sale of Asia Pacific Education Holdings, a Malaysian tertiary institution held by KV Asia, is being discussed by TPG, KV Asia, and Rothschild. One
The White House says it will discuss unidentified aircraft phenomena with its partners while the hunt for three enigmatic objects shot down over Canad
Bangladesh and Brazil will cooperate to further develop their trade ties and will offer assistance to businesses looking to grow through joint venture
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)