Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Publish to Twitter Publish to LinkedIn Fintech company TicToc, based in South Australia, said today that it has raised an additional $24 million in fu
After years of poor performance, Woolworths WHLJ.J is finally leaving the upscale department store chain by selling its Australian David Jones divisio
According to Mr. Ajay Tiwari, assistant secretary, Ministry of Power, at the CII South Asia BBIN Power Summit on Friday, India is aggressively working
We monitored over 105 tech fundraising transactions worth over €3 billion this week, as well as over 25 exits, M&A deals, rumours, and associated ne
NSW Treasurer Matt Kean announced over the weekend that the government would raise casino gaming taxes for The Star and Crowns Barangaroo casino begin
EthSign is developing a system that might aid in preventing fraud in the startup industry. The business first looked into using esignatures in Web3. T
Anchorage Capital Partners, based in Sydney, has agreed to acquire WHL for an undisclosed sum. The South African company also stated that the transact
The Kenya Competition Authority CAK fined Unilever for changing payment terms with tens of its suppliers. An investigation revealed that the firm prey
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)