Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
According to statistics from Counterpoint Research, the worldwide smartphone market shrank by 8% in Q3, reaching its lowest level in a decade. This de
Despite Chinas economic slowdown, Chinese investment in Thailand is increasing in 2023, giving Thailands new prime minister a big boost. Thailand rece
Bitcoin enjoyed a brief gain, reaching $29,900, but then dropped after BlackRock, a significant asset management, rejected rumours that a crypto inves
To enter the semiconductor industry, Mitsubishi Corp. is considering a bid for Fujitsus Shinko Electric Industries, a chip packaging business. Buyout
Artificial intelligence has stirred significant changes in the business landscape, acting as a catalyst for transformation. For instance, AIs capacity
Toyota, Japans leading automaker, has partnered with the major Japanese oil company Idemitsu to develop technology for massproducing solidstate batter
Singaporean businesses are leading the world in AI and ML investment, according to a study by Workday, a cloudbased finance and HR solutions provider.
ZoomInfo, a platform for customer acquisition and growth, has announced a significant expansion of its global B2B data. It now encompasses 321 million
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)