Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Due to discrepancies in some historical representations produced by the model, Google has chosen to suspend its AI tool for taking photos of individua
To test smart car technologies, Verizon and Audi AG are working to establish a 5G network at Audis exclusive test track in Neustadt, Germany. The proj
In 2023, 34% of Indian users encountered local cybersecurity risks, according to Kasperskys most recent study. Kaspersky products detected and stopped
Tata Elxsi and Accuknox collaborate to integrate NEURON and NIMBUS, improving network security and transformation for selfgoverning networks. NEURONs
According to AT&T, hundreds of American customers calls and text messages were disrupted, but a hack did not cause the outage. Following an outage tha
UpGrad, a wellknown learning platform in Asia, intends to broaden its offers by employing artificial intelligence AI to translate wellliked boot camps
With more Taiwanese chip companies extending their operations in Japan, the semiconductor sector is seeing a renaissance. Driven by the opening of a n
On Wednesday, Google said that to compete with Microsoftbacked OpenAI, it will use its "Gemini" AI models to power some of its AI products for busines
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)