Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Intel’s new processor, set to be launched in December will be capable of running a generative artificial intelligence chatbot on a laptop rather tha
Incorporating new technology in another domain of its physical stores, Amazon.inc has now equipped and expanded its use of Radiofrequency Identificati
The CapraRAT mobile remote access trojan RAT has been disseminated by the Transparent Tribe, a hacking organisation with possible ties to Pakistan, ut
Amazon has released an updated version of its Alexa voice assistant featuring generative AIpowered capabilities. The new Alexa may participate in more
APT group Konni from North Korea has conducted a rare attack on the Bitcoin industry using a vulnerability in WinRAR. Konnis selection is unique beca
OpenAI unveiled DallE 3, the most recent version of its texttoimage tool, and integrated it with ChatGPT, an AI chatbot. Starting in October, ChatGPT
SambaNova Systems, an AI chip startup, introduced the SN40L semiconductor designed to enable the utilization of larger AI models costeffectively. The
The UK government is pleading with Meta, a platform owned by Mark Zuckerberg, to postpone its plans to roll out encrypted communications, saying doing
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)