Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Oracle has revealed plans to use the most advanced processing chips from Ampere Computing in its cloud computing service. Former Intel executives form
In 2023, we expect that top IT companies like Meta, Google, Apple, and Amazon will discuss operating standards for Indias Digital Personal Data Protec
Targeting the gateway business, where internet providers convert actual fibreoptic cables into WiFi signals in homes, Qualcomm is entering the WiFi ro
A highseverity crosssite scripting XSS vulnerability affecting multiple FortiOS and FortiProxy versions, CVE202329183, has been patched by Fortinet. W
Elon Musk stated that users of X previously Twitter could have to pay for access to the site to battle bots during a chat with Israeli Prime Minister
Chinas Ministry of Industry and Information Technology MIIT is taking action to set the bar for international norms in the metaverse industry. Since m
Amazon has made A generative AI tool available to simplify its ecommerce platform for vendors. Users of this tool can enter a brief product descriptio
Cofounder of Google DeepMind and CEO of Inflection AI Mustafa Suleyman thinks that generative AI, which generates material like writing or graphics, i
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)