Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The Justice Departments first witness will be a Verizon official during the second week of the Google antitrust trial. This CEO anticipates facing que
A study prepared for EU leaders warned that the EU may become overly dependent on China for fuel cells and lithiumion batteries by 2030, similar to ho
Polygon, the Ethereum scaling approach, published three enhancement offers that are anticipated to be approved by users in the fourth quarter. The upd
Amazon recently signed a MOU with INSPACe and ISRO and is now going to provide technological support in the form of cloud computing. The current agree
According to media sources, the corporation is in negotiations with USbased telecom giants about a possible purchase, and Verizon, Amazon, and Starlin
The news of Cuban’s hacking first came to the public view on September 15 when block chain investigator ‘Wazz’ posted on X formerly twitter how
According to advertising entrepreneur Michele Arnese, because of the fastpaced imagery and sound permeating the modern world, companies must adapt to
On September 27, DoorDash intends to transfer its stock listing from the NYSE to the Nasdaq under the same ticker symbol, "DASH." The NYSE, which has
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)