Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Alexandre Lebrun, cofounder of AI startup Nabla, has launched Copilot, a digital assistant for doctors to help transcribe and repurpose information fr
The Trusted Connectivity Alliance TCA has launched an eSIM interoperability service to promote increased confidence and trust across the eSIM ecosyste
FairMoney, a Nigerian creditled digital banking platform, has acquired PayForce a subbrand of YCbacked CrowdForce, a merchant payment service for smal
Masaya Aso is a cofounder of LexxPluss, a twoyearold startup that designs and develops autonomous mobile robots for transporting loads and optimising
A state law allowing Uber, Lyft, and other appbased ondemand services to treat drivers as independent contractors as opposed to employees was upheld b
Kin + Carta now has five offices in the UK after establishing new teams in Edinburgh and Bristol. The action is a result of the advisory firms ongoing
CIM Group has expanded its Real Estate Debt Solutions platform to Europe, with loan sizes ranging from £75 million to £200 million for whole loans a
The R1.4 billion $100 million South Africafocused venture capital firm Naspers Foundry has ceased operations. Naspers is the most valuable IT business
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)