Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Nvidia Corporations latest quarterly report, surpassing analysts average predictions with a revenue forecast of $20 billion, saw a lukewarm response f
Google is expanding its AI integration across its products, reportedly planning to introduce AIdriven features in Chrome. A users post on social media
An Eric Schmidtbacked report stresses the USs urgency to achieve key technological advancements, such as a functional quantum computer by 2028, to sur
Researchers at Blackwing Intelligence have found multiple flaws that might be used to get around Windows Hello authentication on laptops such as the D
The practice of collecting a lot of personal data online to train artificial intelligence AI algorithms has prompted an inquiry by Italys data protect
Three years after splitting from Huawei, the smartphone manufacturer Honor—acquired by Huawei in 2020—is getting ready for an IPO. Honour said tha
Legislators in the EU have decided to write regulations mandating that Google and Meta, among other internet businesses, detect and delete child porno
A new procedure to expedite investigations into instances in which artificial intelligence AI is utilised to violate the law has been authorised by th
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)