Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Athonet, a pioneer in private cellular network technology, and SpaceX announced today the establishment of a private cellular network for critical voi
Concerns about Beijings surveillance initiatives and the escalating security threats against the United States have been raised following the announce
In 2021, the first entirely electric polar exploration vehicle, the Venturi Antarctica, was sent to the Princess Elisabeth Antarctica research facilit
A southern elephant seal was tagged by scientists on the island of Kerguelen, which is located in the far southern Indian Ocean. The seal provided ear
Only about 5% of the 3400 operational Starlink satellites in orbit can reach Antarctica. Polar satellites use optical interlinks lasers to connect use
Today, Systemiq Ventures, a climate investor, announced a $20 million Series A fundraising round for a firm that builds protein products using the wor
Microplastics have been discovered in the water, air, and sediment of the Antarctic by a research trip. Each and every sample had some level of microp
Through the summer of 2024 and the winter of 2024/25, Silverseas newest expedition ship, Silver Endeavour, will offer 27 new journeys to 125 of the wo
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)