Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Differente is a weekly or bimonthly subscription service that delivers fresh organic produce. The company sources directly from organic farmers and ca
BioNTech, Germanys largest vaccine manufacturer, announced in January that it had agreed to buy Londonbased AI startup InstaDeep for £562 million. Th
Mondli Gungubele has assured South Africans that the government is finally taking action to address the countrys 15yearlong energy crisis. Load sheddi
The $12 million Series B fundraising round for Sydneybased FoodByUs, a wholesale hospitality marketplace, has now been closed. Base Capital, a major i
The Maersk Communications Team investigated the most recent predictions for the coming year. Here are some key trends to keep an eye on and plan for i
Renault Group and Nissan have reached an agreement on a basic framework for rebalancing their decadesold partnership. Renault will reduce its controll
Lendlease has a $28 billion BTR pipeline and has completed over 2,600 apartments in the sector worldwide. The partnerships plans for Brisbane include
The Economist Group UK, publisher of The Economist, and HT Media, publisher of Mint, have formed a multiyear partnership to bundle their premium busin
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)