Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
One of the first significant arms sales to Australia since the Australian Defence Force revised its posture to emphasise longrange strike capabilities
In order to market its integrated rack solutions portfolio and edge data centre solutions, Vertiv Africa has struck a distribution deal with TechAcces
While MTN South Africa continues to roll out nextgeneration wireless services throughout the nation, Nokia said on Monday that it had been chosen for
At the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Xiaomi displayed a pair of prototype augmented reality glasses to signal its intent to enter the market. Th
The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, described the vast and cuttingedge digital infrastructure being established to ensure that the advantages
McAfee, a global leader in online security, has released its annual ConsumerMobile Threat Report in advance of the Mobile World Congress MWC in Barcel
Healthcare Artificial intelligence AI in healthcare refers to the use of complex algorithms and software to approximate human cognition in the analysi
France and Spain will release preliminary inflation figures on Tuesday, Germany on Wednesday, and Italy and the eurozone on Thursday. The European Cen
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)