Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The Biden administration anticipates announcing billiondollar subsidies for semiconductor businesses, such as Intel and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufactu
Major Boeing client Ryanair hopes the Boeing 737 MAX 10 will be approved by years end and go into service in early 2025. Chief Financial Officer Neil
China Evergrande said that one of its subsidiaries has agreed to sell for CNY 137.6 million $19.20 million the entirety of its ownership in Shantou He
PayPals first significant announcement under CEO Alex Chriss is the introduction of new AIdriven goods and a oneclick checkout functionality. Chriss b
According to reports, the labour union representing Toyota is planning to seek its highest yearly bonus to date, which would be 7.6 months of salary i
During his trip to Africa, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken stopped in Côte dIvoire and thanked the nation for its efforts to combat extremism.
In the third quarter of FY23/24, Mapletree Logistics Trust MLT reported a 1.5% yearoveryear net property income NPI growth to $159.5 million. More exc
Despite sluggish sales of 5G equipment, Nokia reported betterthanexpected operating earnings for the fourth quarter. The Finnish telecom equipment man
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)