Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Microsoft and Meta are closing their headquarters in Seattle and Bellevue in the midst of increasing reports of mass layoffs and costcutting in the co
Rigabased Aerones has funded $30 million to take the show on the road to Africa and Australia after witnessing demand soar across Europe, North and So
Record sales and earnings were achieved in the second half of December during the Black Friday and Boxing Day promotional periods. The company witness
The FlexiImpact Program at Hub Australia has selected a cohort of 62 purposedriven companies to participate. In five capital cities, the initiative of
The use of and investment in cloud unified communications platforms and technologies will increase as organisations continue to adapt to shifting cust
Gijs Verheijke, the former CEO and founder of the Singaporean fashion marketplace Ox Street, has been named the head of Carousells premium segment. Gi
from Hong Kong Forkast Labs, a platform for Web3 asset assessment, was created through the merger of Forkast News and CryptoSlam, a blockchain data an
Los Angelesbased Orfium, which is already providing partners with hundreds of millions in extra revenue, expands its offering by purchasing Soundmouse
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)