Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Over the past year, Close the Loop Group ASX CLG has been on a tear, with revenue rising 162% to $170 million in FY22. With the $4 million acquisition
Kenyan fintech company Kwara says it has ties to a pool of over 4,000 saccos for its bankingasaservice offering after signing an exclusive digital sol
In 2022, Southeast Asia spent $16.3 billion on meal delivery, an increase of 5%, according to a report by Momentum Works. For the first time in three
Startups in the field of climate technology can now submit an application to the Ventures Thrive accelerator programs inaugural round, which primarily
The largest export project for renewable energy is thought to be Sun Cable. The plan calls for the construction of a sizable 12,000 hectare solar farm
We monitored over 100 tech fundraising transactions totaling over €1.7 billion this week, as well as over 30 exits, M&A deals, rumours, and associat
In a new round of layoffs, ShareChat, an Indian social network unicorn, fired 20% of its workforce, a business representative told Tech in Asia. Out
According to a person acquainted with the matter, Ghana requested on Tuesday to restructure its bilateral debt under the Common Framework platform bac
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)