Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
According to the research, there were 137 IPOs in the region in 2022 that raised US$6.5 billion, compared to 134 that raised US$13.2 billion in 2021.
The Reserve Bank of South Africa reported on Monday that the countrys net foreign reserves increased to $53.827 billion in December from $53.391 billi
Blume Ventures led a $7 million preSeries B1 fundraising round for Gurugrambased healthcare edtech firm Virohan. According to a corporate statement, B
Sony 6758.T of Japan showed a prototype of the new Afeela electric vehicles it will construct alongside Honda 7267.T on Wednesday, saying it will us
Pant has worked for Schneider Electric for over two decades, holding significant responsibilities in operations, business divisions, and joint venture
Ganymed Robotics, a Parisbased provider of computer vision software and surgical robotics solutions, has received an extra €15 million in a Series B
TUNIS – Tunisias government unveiled a threeyear growth plan on Tuesday, relying significantly on private sector investment, particularly in manufac
NHOA is pleased to announce, as anticipated in the Trading Update published on January 2, the signing of an EPC contract and associated long term O&M
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)