Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The SwedishAmerican company Veoneer, a leader in road safety technology, has strengthened its alliance with Sydneybased Baraja. The investment comes a
A Singaporebased venture capital firm called Northstar Group has raised US$90 million in the first close of its new investment programme, Northstar Ve
In order to deal with swelling stockpiles and waning demand, the American manufacturer curtailed output and lowered pricing, which resulted in a 44% r
Swedish company WirelessCar has reported that more than 10 million vehicles have been sold using its connected car technology. Together, the two busin
The African Energy Chamber will host a special New Years reception at the Waldorf Hilton in London to explore new prospects for funding energy project
In Brisbanes golden triangle, Marquette Properties has plans for a $100 million office complex. The eightstory structure will be constructed next to
Singaporebased directtoconsumer company Evo Commerce has raised US$2 million from investors including GSR Ventures, East Ventures, and 33 Capital in i
The former CEO of EQT Thomas von Koch and IKEAs investment arm Ikeasfaren are supporting Qvantums announcement of a SEK 460 million €41.2 million fi
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)