Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The former CEO of EQT Thomas von Koch and IKEAs investment arm Ikeasfaren are supporting Qvantums announcement of a SEK 460 million €41.2 million fi
Africa is currently undergoing a $245 billion planned expansion of its gas infrastructure, which poses a significant danger of stranded assets. A larg
On the first day of trading for tech giant VNG on Vietnams Unlisted Public Company Market, there was not a single transaction UPCoM. As previously rep
After a wave of mergers, Flink is one of the last independent grocery delivery startups left in Europe. After reaching €400 million in sales in 2022
Startups are rising from the ashes of Silicon Valleys widespread job losses. Earlystage funding was strong even if overall venture capital financing d
Though it is significantly less frequent on Earth, helium is thought to be the secondmost plentiful element in the universe. The gas must be drawn fro
The apple variety that purchasers want to supply is the Gala Royal. Sales of this variety have raised the varietys price. In 2022, the South American
Eurazeo, an investment firm, will buy up to 34% of BMS Groups stock, investing up to £355 million in the global broker. British Columbia Investment M
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)