Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
In a new round of layoffs, ShareChat, an Indian social network unicorn, fired 20% of its workforce, a business representative told Tech in Asia. Out
According to a person acquainted with the matter, Ghana requested on Tuesday to restructure its bilateral debt under the Common Framework platform bac
Camille Oster, a former executive at Improbable and Edelman, has joined MVPR, a PR and communications firm based in London, and has been appointed Dir
The market capitalization of Brisbanebased Super Retail Group increased by $241 million as a result of a nearly 10% increase in share price this morni
In this impoverished West African nation, kitchens serve as both a social safety net and a vital component of the economy. As the aroma of boiling be
The online grocery store platform Jokr stated it would stop doing business in Colombia. Jokr left Medelln in November of last year, making it the thir
The venture debt fund of Singaporebased investment company Lighthouse Canton reached its maiden closure at 155.4 crore rupees $19.1 million, with fami
A rapidly expanding directmarket meat provider In order to expand operations in the crucial metropolitan Sydney market, regional NSW agribusiness Our
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)