Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The company has agreed to a fiveyear, $150 million senior secured assetbased revolving credit facility. This facility amends and extends its existing
Uruguays probusiness president, Luis Lacalle Pou, wants to open up to the rest of the world. He has been busy negotiating new trade agreements outside
Prosper Africa is a US government effort aimed at increasing twoway commerce and investment between African countries and the US. The project intends
The global outsourcing services market was worth US$620.381 billion in 2020 and is predicted to increase at a CAGR of 5.54% over the forecast period t
According to EEPC India, the country has benefited from preferential market access offered by the UAE on more than 97 percent of its tariff lines. Bil
Eric Anziani, Crypto.coms chief operations officer, has been appointed to president of the digitalasset exchange firm. Anziani will continue to serve
Customers of the bankrupt cryptocurrency exchange FTX have filed a class action lawsuit. The lawsuit seeks a declaration that the companys digital ass
Money View, an Indiabased fintech firm, has raised US$75 million in a series E investment round headed by Apis Partners, with participation from Tiger
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)