Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
During the COVID19 restrictions in 2020, demand for grocery delivery services increased dramatically. Gorillas and Flink, two Berlinbased grocery deli
Healthcare technology startup situated in Dunedin Elixir is planning a trip to Australia. According to Jack Pivac, the companys founder and owner, it
According to a poll obtained by Reuters on Tuesday, German companies intend to grow their activities in Africa next year, particularly in fields like
All supply volumes will be sourced on a freeonboard basis from NextDecades Rio Grande LNG export project RGLNG in Brownsville, Texas, and will be inde
Tata Communications will pay Rs 486 crore in cash to purchase The Switch Enterprises, a New Yorkbased endtoend live video production company, the comp
The group revealed a $620 million agreement to purchase the Philippine and Indonesian divisions of Dutch consumer financing giant Home Credit Group th
Send to Twitter Add to LinkedIn An oversubscribed preseed fundraising round led by Archangel Ventures has received $1.5 million for a Sydneybased heal
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd TSMC2330.TW is in advanced talks with major suppliers about establishing its first prospective European
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)