Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
A consortium led by Chinas Dazheng Group Acquisition is putting up a $1.8 billion allcash offer to buy the wellknown automation and control technology
By contributing $15 million to Israeli and international nonprofit organisations that assist people impacted by Israels conflict with the Palestinian
About 4.5 million cars worldwide are being recalled by Honda Motors American division owing to the possibility of a fuel pump failure. In the US, 2.54
Since the Western sanctions imposed in response to Russias invasion of Ukraine caused Western plane makers Airbus and Boeing to halt services and spa
Former Amazon executive Dave Limp, who Jeff Bezos chose to head Blue Origin, intends to use Amazons rapid manufacturing techniques to compete with Spa
A possible sensor problem that can prevent airbags from deploying as intended has prompted Toyota to recall 1.12 million cars worldwide. The recall af
Microsoft has partnered with the offset business Chestnut Carbon to buy credits for removing carbon dioxide from the environment. Chestnuts offset str
According to reports, a managementled investment group is discussing purchasing Paramount Globals Black Entertainment Television BET network. Scott Mi
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)