Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
AstraZeneca and the American AI biologics company Absci have agreed on a partnership that might be valued up to $247 million to create a generative AI
Walmart declared that it will no longer run advertisements on X previously Twitter, adding its name to the list of businesses that have shunned the pl
Shares of cryptocurrency miners and companies that track Bitcoin prices rose due to the cryptocurrency reaching a nearly 19month high, now trading at
With effect from next year, the Biden administrations guidelines will limit the amount of Chinese material in batteries that qualify for electric vehi
Rich Data Co RDC, a software startup in Sydney, has raised $17.5 million in a Series B fundraising round headed by nCino and Westpac. RDC helps banks
According to reports, EndUser Computing and Carbon Black, two of VMwares business segments, are under consideration for acquisition by American chipma
Following Elon Musks outburst at media industry executives who halted advertising on his social media network, X formerly known as Twitter, the billio
AbbVie will purchase immunoGen for a cash price of $10.1 billion. This action aligns with an increasing trend in which large pharmaceutical companies
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)