Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Ola Electric, a manufacturer of electric twowheelers, has sold almost 1,50,000 EVs so far this year. Utilizing its production capabilities and technol
Due in part to supply concerns following Russias invasion of Ukraine, energy companies are receiving substantially more money for their oil and gas. E
The Public Holidays Act Act No 36 of 1994 states that if a public holiday falls on a Sunday, the following Monday is a public holiday. According to th
EDF Renewables North America EDF Renewables announced today that it has completed a transaction with Boralex Inc. Boralex TSX BLX in which Boralex has
The two countries signed the agreement on April 2nd of this year. ECTA is Indias first trade deal with a developed country in more than a decade. Indi
Global venture capital may have declined in 2022, but Singapores deep tech investor is bullish on 2023. 2023 is likely to be a really good year for i
The Economic Cooperation and Trade Agreement ECTA between Australia and India entered into force today. Australian exporters will profit from two tari
Steve Maarbani, founder and CEO of VentureCrowd, will provide an overview of capital raising strategies. He emphasises the importance of crafting the
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)