Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Westpac and law firm Slater and Gordon have settled a class action lawsuit against two of the banks subsidiaries for $29.95 million. It was claimed th
People in China are increasingly concerned about life after retirement, owing to one of the worlds fastest ageing populationsi and huge unmet demand f
Flexible integrated circuits are produced entirely without silicon by the Cambridgebased semiconductor company Pragmatic. And has attracted the intere
Bloomberg reported that Gilimex, a Ho Chi Minh Citybased Vietnamese manufacturer, is suing Amazon for US$280 million, alleging that the US internet gi
Hillhouse Investment has contributed $51 million to OSWs Series A fundraising round. The monies will be utilised to expand worldwide as well as revita
Point72 Ventures led a $10 million seed investment round for open finance platform Syncfy. Paybook, one of Latin Americas open finance systems, owns S
Visa has pledged $1 billion over the next five years to help African economies become more resilient, innovative, and inclusive. The pledge will help
The Felix Schoeller Group is systematically implementing its North American expansion strategy. Capacity at the companys US and Canadian locations wil
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)