Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The Kenya Competition Authority CAK fined Unilever for changing payment terms with tens of its suppliers. An investigation revealed that the firm prey
Tencent RealTime Communications TRTC, which enables ingame item trading and realtime video conferencing, is used by Nexontown to connect players. The
Africa, which is dealing with a more severe and complicated food crisis than ever before, is receiving billions of dollars in new humanitarian help, a
With an initial $300 million investment, Mint Renewables, a majorityowned clean energy platform owned by New Zealandbased infrastructure investor Infr
The first aircraft to cross the Atlantic using exclusively sustainable aviation fuel will take off the following year, a significant achievement that
Today, Systemiq Ventures, a climate investor, announced a $20 million Series A fundraising round for a firm that builds protein products using the wor
The authorities in Caracas announced last week that the countrys oil exports had surpassed those of the previous month though overall production still
Except for a few, most Zellers locations closed in 2013. All Zellers stores were closed by 2020. The discount retailer will be revived, according to
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)