Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
On Friday, Nissan is expected to declare that it will start producing electric Qashqai and Juke vehicles at its northern English facility in Sunderlan
As part of its plan to shut down operations, the cryptocurrencyfocused bank Silvergate Capital has declared that it has fully settled all outstanding
Zomato and Swiggy, two food delivery services, are allegedly the target of letters from Indias Directorate General of GST Intelligence DGGI about unpa
The German defence electronics manufacturer Hensoldt believes investment potential exists in analytics and artificial intelligence AI. Known for its a
Thyssenkrupp, a German company, revealed an impairment of 2.1 billion euros $2.3 billion on its steel division, claiming a "gloomy" outlook and highli
Leading design software provider, Autodesk has predicted fullyear revenue beyond market projections, demonstrating the stability of client expenditure
On Wednesday, Broadcom aims to finalise the $69 billion acquisition of VMware, a cloud computing company. The deals conclusion represents one of the m
The cryptocurrency lender Celsius Network has redesigned its postbankruptcy plans to concentrate only on bitcoin mining, abandoning its previous goals
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)