Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Jefferies report notes strong sales growth in small and midcap sectors due to capex and B2B companies, offsetting lower sales in consumerfacing firms.
Fintech lenders might see customers shifting to banks and NBFCs due to an expected increase in interest rates, driven by higher funding costs after th
Over 700 OpenAI employees signed a letter demanding the boards resignation and the reinstatement of former CEO Sam Altman. They threatened to leave fo
Morgan Stanley advises corporate bond investors to concentrate on premium investmentgrade and highyield bonds due to a wave of maturities that present
Electronic design and test device maker Keysight Technologies exceeded market expectations for its fourthquarter profit. The companys sales increased
Amazon is backing advocacy groups aiming to curb Microsofts rise in government cloud contracts. The groups argue that Microsofts Azure service locks c
Indias Commerce Minister, Piyush Goyal, visited Teslas Fremont facility, lauding Indian talents role in Teslas operations and their pivotal contributi
In 2021, clean energy jobs globally surpassed traditional fossil fuel jobs for the first time, totaling 35 million compared to fossil fuels 32 million
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)