Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
American manufacturing giant 3M has said that Solventum will be the name of its autonomous healthcare venture after a separation. 3M said last year th
Regarding the purported overvaluation of coal imports, Indian officials are attempting to resume their investigation into the Adani Group. Since 2016,
ValueAct Capital Management has invested in Expedia Group, an online travel agency, and Recruit Holdings, the parent firm of the jobsearch website Ind
Siemens reported an industrial profit that exceeded forecasts in the fourth quarter, but they have issued a more cautious sales projection for 2024. T
Ethiopian Airlines and Boeing have reached a deal for Ethiopian Airlines to purchase 20 737 MAX aircraft and an extra 11 787 Dreamliners at the Dubai
Adobe expects the European Union EU to issue an antitrust warning regarding its $20 billion offer for the cloudbased design platform Figma. Adobes chi
Struggling with over 140% inflation, Argentines are increasingly shopping at secondhand clothing stores to locate reasonably priced items or to get mo
Banks using the Zelle payment system, such as Bank of America and JPMorgan Chase, have started to reimburse consumers who have fallen for impostor fra
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)