Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Members of the European Union have approved Croatias entry into the Schengen region, which is open to travellers without passports, while rejecting Bu
Maxine Jaquet, who will follow Dr. Malcolm Parmenter in March 2023, will take over as the groups top executive, making her one of the groups 14 female
Ohmyhome, a Singaporebased real estate marketplace, has submitted paperwork to list its shares in an initial public offering IPO with a US$88 million
The purchasing and selling of properties is still happening even though the global real estate market may be slowing down from its frenzied pandemic p
WSP of Canada has bought an Australian structural and civil engineering firm for an unknown sum. The companys extensive portfolio of projects includes
On Thursday, the South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry SACCI voiced alarm about the amount of hours the nation goes without electricity, clai
Akros Technologies, a South Koreabased fintech company, has raised $2.3 million in a strategic funding round. The fundraising was led by ZVC, the inve
Argentinas President Alberto Fernandez has asked the European Union to renegotiate a landmark trade agreement with South America, claiming that the ag
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)