Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Giskard is a Parisbased software company that specialises in artificial intelligence quality. Over 2,000 accidents involving Artificial Intelligence A
The US, Benin, and Niger governments signed the $504 million BeninNiger Regional Transport Compact today. The agreement was signed by Secretary of Sta
While it is best recognised as an ecommerce company, it has also pursued an offline approach, opening multiple storefronts in Indonesian cities. Socio
Potentia Capitals revised $875 million buyout bid was rejected by Tyro Payments. The group, which consists of The Construction and Building Unions Sup
A 10year, $2.8 billion cloud computing relationship between Microsoft and the London Stock Exchange Group LSEG will see Microsoft purchase a 4% intere
According to fresh data from the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics, Kenyans imported 342,197 motorcycles as opposed to 232,937 in 2020. KNBS. The nu
ROLLER has completed a $28.2 million fundraising round as it seeks to benefit from the global leisure and entertainment sectors recovery. Early invest
In the year ending in June, the shilling fell to Sh117.83 versus the dollar by around 9.25%. Repayments to bilateral and commercial lenders have also
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)