Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Ferrero, a manufacturer of candies, is purchasing Wells Enterprises, the maker of Blue Bunny, Blue Ribbon Classics, and Halo Top ice cream. Early 202
The first asset to launch HMC Capitals anticipated $1 billion Last Mile Logistics LML unlisted fund has been acquired. Lendleases SubRegional Retail F
The company employs over three lakh people worldwide, with over 1.2 lakh of them based in the United States. Layoffs will be made across the companys
An agreement for cooperation between the Africa Finance Corporation and AD Ports Group has been struck. Together, the two organisations will look for,
Manuel Nunes Junior, the minister of State for Economic Coordination, made the point on behalf of the government that the nation is not only seeking f
Tokyo is Northleafs ninth facility worldwide, expanding on the companys longstanding dedication to the AsiaPacific APAC area. Jeff Pentland, a found
The largest fintech companies in Europe are starting to resemble triedandtrue traditional banking. They have been forced to reflect after experiencing
In the month of November, DigitalX recorded a 26.8% decline in the value of its namebrand digital assets fund. At the end of November, the group held
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)