Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Shipper, an Indonesian logistics firm, has fired off 65 people, or approximately 8% of its staff, claiming uncertainties in the macroeconomic scenari
To grow out its Upright Initiative, Upright has raised €5 million in seed money. This deep techdriven open data analysis project enables organisatio
Pathzero is an expert in managing and measuring funded emissions. Companies including StepStone, HESTA, and Carthona Capital use its technology. The b
On the Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM list of the 500 North American firms with the fastestgrowing revenue in the fields of technology, media, telecom
The crew at AIdriven market research firm Zappi, which celebrated its 10th anniversary this year, is closing off the year with a massive growth boost
PeriscoPe purchased HYPE Group, a rival business development and marketing firm situated on the Gold Coast. Over the past few years, the two businesse
According to individuals briefed on the matter, Bloomberg claimed that Thailandbased Line Man Wongnai, which only recently achieved unicorn status in
With almost €1 billion in assets under management, Speedinvest began as a €10 million micro fund with macro ideas in 2011. Since then, it has rais
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)