Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
With the commitment of almost €7 million from a group of investors that includes the German publicprivate partnership HighTech Gründerfonds, Reflex
The $34 million fundraising round for Brisbanebased medtech Vaxxas has been completed, the company has said. The money will enhance ongoing clinical t
Since its debut in 2015, the GermanAfrican Business Summit GABS has developed into a successful tradition. The GABS is being held for the first time i
According to the Financial Times, investors withdrew more than 2% of the Blackstone Real Estate Income Trusts net assets in July. Instead, Blackstones
Partech intends to invest in approximately 50 promising startups at the preseed or seed stage, with ticket sizes ranging from €300,000 to €3 milli
Following the completion of its merger with Brisbanebased Mercy Super, HESTAs total funds under management have risen to nearly $70 billion. Mercy Sup
For its portfolio company Razer, CVC Capital Partners is considering a number of options, including selling the gaming behemoth, bringing in a strateg
One of the cities chosen to host the World EXPO at the end of this decade is Odesa, Ukraine. In addition to the main Expo conference centre, Odesas EX
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)