Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
$280 million has been pledged by the Queensland Government and two Australian universities to build the Translational Science Hub, a major biomedical
Fairatmos, an Indonesian greentech business, has raised US$4.5 million in a seed funding round that was coled by Kreasi Terbarukan TBS, the investment
The USled complaint claimed Mexicos push to tighten state control of the energy industry was unfair to its companies and likely violated the USMexicoC
In two years, a mythical sea monster named Cetus will travel through the oceans. The crewless submersible will be the biggest and most sophisticated o
According to recommendations made by the Treasury after reviewing the news media bargaining agreement, social media platforms like TikTok and Twitter
Investors in AAX are looking for senior exchange executives after a reaction against the exchanges decision to halt withdrawals last month. On Novembe
According to a government report, Australias worldfirst regulation requiring Big Tech to pay for news has been a success. More than 30 agreements have
Cellulant Ltd., a Kenyan paymentservices company, is launching a South African operation after months of market testing and is preparing to raise fund
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)