Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Alexis Soulopoulos, cofounder of Mad Paws, discusses how the pet sitting website grew from humble beginnings to an Australian success story. Since its
ChatGPT is a chatbot powered by artificial intelligence that can write flowery descriptions for real estate listings. JJ Johannes, an Iowa realtor, us
Global institutions such as the IMF must step up and improve the framework for sovereign debt financing so that emerging market economies can get out
On January 25, 2022, the African Union Commission and the Egypt Space Agency signed an agreement to formally inaugurate and declare AfSA open and oper
The United States is not subject to any responsibilities or have its status as a sovereign nation altered by the Declaration of North America. Althoug
Dell has acquired Israeli cloud management startup Cloudify for between US$70 million and US$100 million, according to TechCrunch, citing a source fam
Frances ValuesCo has closed on $2.7 million to develop Web3 social tokenbased community rewards ecosystems for NGOs, incentivizing campaigners to supp
Beginning on January 30, the International Monetary Fund IMF will travel to El Salvador. The socalled article IV inspection will evaluate the nations
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)