Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
According to reports, Apple and Goldman Sachs Group are splitting apart their credit card business, with the tech giant hoping to agree over the next
The purchase of Nowi, a startup company located in Delft that specialises in power management chips, by Chineseowned Nexperia will not be prevented by
Concerned that Amazons $1.4 billion acquisition of robot vacuum manufacturer iRobot may result in competing robot cleaners being excluded from Amazons
The largest electronics contract manufacturer in the world, Foxconn of Taiwan, plans to invest $1.5 billion in India as part of its continuous growth
After a year of relative quiet, "layer 2" cryptocurrenciesâ€”related to projects developed on top of "layer 1" blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereumâ€
A specialised monetary policy board would be established by legislation that the Australian government intends to enact, and it would be in charge of
If authorities permit ARK Investment Management, run by Cathie Wood, and 21Shares, a Swiss cryptocurrency manager, to launch their planned exchangetra
The most oversubscribed domestic initial public offering IPO of the week is Tata Technologies IPO in India, priced at 30.43 billion rupees $366 millio
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)