Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service FIRS, Nigerias tax collection agency, recently published its 2022 report outlining its accomplishments in 2022. The
African startups more than doubled the amount of debt they raised last year, a surge that may continue as an economic slowdown makes equity funding mo
For the LAPA Southwest development project in the Santos basin, Brazil, TotalEnergies has won the first contract. 270 kilometres off the coast of So
According to a report by Partech Africa, 15 debt investment rounds totaling $608 million were raised by Kenyan entrepreneurs in 2022. 84% of debt fina
The feasibility of introducing a single currency for Latin America is being researched by Brazil and Argentina. According to the Financial Times, the
The provision in the law for $369 billion for lowemissions energy and green technology concerns Europeans. They are concerned that major projects will
One of the biggest digital banks in the world, Nubank, based in Brazil, announced a US$150 million loan from the International Finance Corporation IFC
The B2B online lending infrastructure provider Pezesha has announced that it is now fully authorised to conduct business in Uganda. The business, whi
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)