Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
According to IoT Analytics Digital Twin Market Report 2023–2027, 63% of manufacturers are either developing or planning to develop digital twins. Sy
LDC5 held a moment of celebration close to Maman, the iconic Louise Bourgeois sculpture made of stainless steel and bronze that dominates the Qatar Na
Houseware is a startup with offices in Singapore and California that uses data to assist startups with improving product development, identifying unta
The exponential health care revolution that resulted from the pandemic is discussed by Dr. Daniel Kraft and Rob Tercek. Topics covered include vaccina
The study on the Latin America Smart Hospital Market provides indepth details on the variables affecting demand, growth, opportunities, problems, and
Most official selling prices for Asia were raised by Saudi Arabia in April, and the companys flagship Arab Light grade was raised to $2.50 a barrel ov
Just 36% of the 1.25 billion people living in the 46 poorest countries in the world can currently use the internet, according to the International Tel
Olaf Scholz, the chancellor of Germany, and Ursula von der Leyen, the president of the European Commission, are negotiating to settle a disagreement o
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)