Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Canva is introducing a suite of new features, including a suite of AIpowered tools, and a new Brand Hub. The company is launching Assistant, which let
Flash is an ecommerce solution that allows users to create an email ID and use it across all platforms to earn rewards such as coupons and cashback. T
Lun, a Danish climate tech business, is on a mission to help households quickly decarbonize by replacing boilers with electric heat pumps. Heat pumps
Trials of AIguided technologies are being conducted to find heart disease, which can cause needless hospital admissions, a lower quality of life, a su
Simsim, a live social commerce platform that YouTube acquired less than two years ago, is being discontinued. Simsim used the expanding popularity of
Stuart brings 20 years of experience in the EUC industry to his position as the new Field CTO for Liquit, which covers North America with a focus prim
Stuart has 20 years of expertise in the EUC sector and will be serving as Liquits new Field CTO for North America with a focus on the US. Together wit
Regarding its most recent recommendations for accelerating the creation and application of environmentally friendly technology in the EU, the European
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)