Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
An organisation known as Homeland Justice, which has ties to Iran, has taken credit for a cyberattack that took down the official website and email se
With a $3,500 price tag, Apples Vision Pro headset integrates threedimensional digital information with the physical environment. Positioned as a repl
Following an outage caused by unauthorised access to its systems, the fintech company EquiLend has restored several services, including trading and po
The European Union is getting closer to enacting legislation after member states approved models like Microsofts ChatGPT, which governed the use of Ar
To circumvent American export restrictions on highend chips, Nvidia has started taking preorders for its new Artificial Intelligence AI processor, the
Internet services provider Cloudflare disclosed that it stopped a highly skilled group of hackers from trying to get into its worldwide network in lat
To assist its Artificial Intelligence AI projects, Facebooks parent company, Meta Platforms, plans to install its secondgeneration custom processor, "
The massive rental car company Europcar has said that it most likely isnt true that a data breach affected the personal data of over 48 million of its
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)