Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Last month, transportation startup Via announced the acquisition of Citymapper, a popular urban mapping app with 50 million users worldwide, for $110
Nigeria has established a $672 million fund to support its tech startups, with the goal of reducing reliance on startup funding from the United States
Cybercriminals are constantly improving their phishing attacks, introducing new techniques and tactics to deceive victims, circumvent security measure
As part of a bigger initiative by Lawo to increase its presence and customer service in North America, Sam Schauland has been elevated to executive vi
With the introduction of Microsoft 365 Copilot, which aims to make Office 365 and related applications smarter, easier to use, and, well, intelligent,
The usage of Metas tracking technologies violates EU data protection rules, according to Austrias data protection authority, because personal data was
Connell ONeill was added to Asian Legal Businesss inaugural list of Hong Kong Rising Stars 2023, which recognises the future generation of Hong Kong l
The Asteven Energy Institute is collaborating with the National Board for Technical Education NBTE to provide a National Innovation Diploma NID in Sol
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)