Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Images generated by Midjourney and other AI texttoimage tools are not protected by copyright law in the United States because they are not the product
On Thursday, MercadoLibre Inc reported a fourthquarter net profit of $164.7 million, recovering from a loss the previous year and exceeding expectatio
According to the new regulations, employees are not permitted to use the videosharing app on their personal phones or work computers that also have of
The idea of open hardware, open software, and open interfaces for cellular wireless networks is known as Open Radio Access Networks Open RAN. The rele
After investors absorbed the U.S. Federal Reserves minutes, which revealed that members are still dedicated to fighting inflation with interest rate h
TrustQuay and Viewpoint have agreed to join forces to accelerate automation and digitisation across trust, corporate and funds services. By the time t
According to rumours, Beijing has begun to restrict access to ChatGPT in China. Although the chatbot from OpenAI is not officially accessible in China
Because Transnet and Eskom are unable to provide sustainable and dependable logistics and electrical services, SA mining companies are forced to deal
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)