Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Just 36% of the 1.25 billion people living in the 46 poorest countries in the world can currently use the internet, according to the International Tel
There were 165 ransomware assaults in January, according to the Global Threat Intelligence team at NCC Group, a 38% drop from December 2022. With 50 v
The appointment of South Africas trade minister as a legislator gives president Cyril Ramaphosa additional freedom to reorganise his executive. The pr
Monday saw a little increase in Asian stocks, but bond markets were on edge as they awaited the worlds most influential central bankers statement on t
After multiple requests, the Biden administration refused to establish an advanced trade and technology dialogue similar to the USEU Trade and Technol
Xcitiums ZeroDwell Containment offering is now available to customers, regardless of whether they have legacy EDR products. It is the only offering on
The 5th United Nations Conference on Least Developed Countries began on Sunday in Doha, Qatar, with remarks from Qatars Emir, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad a
Interestrate pauses in Asia are starting to look awkward for officials looking for a decent break, as global growth is not falling off a cliff and inf
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)