Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Bike technology has become so essential to elite road cycling teams that the sport has become like Formula One, according to one rider. When the seaso
The fourday Mobile World Congress MWC, Europes largest tech event, concluded with a display of foldables and concept devices, the latest advances in 5
If a definitive agreement is reached, the project is expected to capture and mineralize up to 50,000 metric tonnes of CO2 per year, the equivalent of
With equal concentration on M8 Ventures and Third Hemispheres expanding portfolio of Australias most influential deep tech and finance firms, fund man
The data centre industry is predicted to increase by $615.96 billion between 2021 and 2026, or a compound yearly growth rate of 21.98%, according to T
The UK has joined the private sector arm of the largest development bank in Latin America and the Caribbean in a move intended to support the UKs effo
Why European tech firms cant compete with Silicon Valley titans is a mystery that Phill Robinson is attempting to answer. In order to replicate the ne
In an effort to crack down on packaging that makes nebulous promises about being environmentally safe, the South African Bureau of Standards SABS is e
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)