Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
To rival NetEases wellreceived "Eggy Party," Tencent is promoting its new mobile party game "DreamStar" by utilising ByteDances wellliked advertising
There are reports that more Chinese government organisations and stateowned businesses are telling their employees not to bring Apple iPhones and othe
More and more Chinese semiconductor design businesses are looking to Malaysian companies to assemble chips, particularly GPUs graphics processing unit
An internet database with almost a million records of contributors who made financial contributions to nonprofit organisations has been discovered. Do
Beginning on December 15, Coinbase plans to extend its reach outside the United States by introducing spot cryptocurrency trading services on its glob
Through their collaboration, Google Cloud and Mistral AI have made it possible for the Parisbased generative AI firm to share its language models acro
A hacker collective, Solntsepyok, thought to be connected to Russian military intelligence GRU, took credit for an attack on Kyivstar, Ukraines bigges
The United Kingdom has taken action against 14 people and organisations associated with the online scamming scene in Southeast Asia. The targets of th
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)