Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
To improve connectivity and digital services in Africa, Cassava Technologies, a panAfrican technology company, has partnered with Atlas AI, an AI anal
HP is partnering with Google to produce Chromebooks in India at the Flex Facility near Chennai, where HP has been manufacturing laptops and desktops s
The Alveo UL3524 accelerator card from AMD has been unveiled in response to the fintech sectors demand for ultralow latency electronic trading solutio
Sony Group is increasing its emphasis on the virtual production market to take advantage of the commercial success of its technology. With integrated
Government bond prices have fallen during the third quarter, with U.S. and German government bond yields recording their highest quarterly increases i
The rapid slide of the Japanese yen, now close to 150 to the dollar, has sparked worries about possible intervention by Japanese authorities. The Bank
To strengthen its economy, Pakistan is looking to China and Saudi Arabia for $11 billion in bilateral assistance. Its priorities are to increase its t
Profittaking and projected increases in production from Russia and Saudi Arabia contributed to the decrease in oil prices. United States West Texas In
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)