Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
As part of its commitment to reforms under the International Monetary Fund IMF bailout, Pakistans caretaker government has designated ten enterprises
Despite sluggish job growth, the number of Americans filing new jobless claims hit an eightmonth low, indicating a strong labour market. The early Sep
A consortium led by Japan Industrial Partners JIP, a private equity firm, has acquired 78.65% of Toshiba through a tender offer, inching closer to the
With its $28 billion agreement to buy cybersecurity company Splunk, Cisco Systems has undertaken its largestever acquisition. The transaction intends
Secoda, a Torontobased company, now has $16 million in capital after securing $14 million in a Series A investment round. With an emphasis on data sea
In response to a complaint stating that OpenAIs ChatGPT chatbot violates European Union data protection regulations GDPR, Polands data authority is lo
Microsoft enhanced its products with cuttingedge technology by releasing a "unified" AI tool for Windows 11 called Copilot. Bing, the Edge web browser
NVIDIA has expanded its partnerships in India, teaming up with Infosys, an IT services company. This collaboration aims to enhance generative AI appli
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)