Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The data centre industry is predicted to increase by $615.96 billion between 2021 and 2026, or a compound yearly growth rate of 21.98%, according to T
The UK has joined the private sector arm of the largest development bank in Latin America and the Caribbean in a move intended to support the UKs effo
Why European tech firms cant compete with Silicon Valley titans is a mystery that Phill Robinson is attempting to answer. In order to replicate the ne
In an effort to crack down on packaging that makes nebulous promises about being environmentally safe, the South African Bureau of Standards SABS is e
Volkswagens supervisory board will meet to discuss plans for two new North American factories, one for production and one for battery cells. The commi
Ford Motor is forming a new unit to focus on semiautonomous features and is hiring roughly onequarter of the workforce from its former selfdriving aff
Profectus Group, a technologydriven compliance and recovery solutions provider, has signed an agreement with Transport for NSW New South Wales to assi
The Reserve Bank of Australia RBA has announced a research collaboration with the Digital Financial Cooperative Research Centre DFCRC to investigate p
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)