Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
The United States national debt surpassed $33 trillion for the first time in history, less than two weeks before the federal government faces the poss
After 2022, Indias reliance on China for solar module imports will be significantly reduced, with domestic production already beginning to ramp up a
Whatsapp Flows is a tool that allows businesses to create customised interactions within chat threads. Businesses may specify particular actions and a
A faulty connection accidently exposed 38TB of Microsoft data, allowing malicious code to be injected into its AI models. A Microsoft employee had bui
Intel’s new processor, set to be launched in December will be capable of running a generative artificial intelligence chatbot on a laptop rather tha
Incorporating new technology in another domain of its physical stores, Amazon.inc has now equipped and expanded its use of Radiofrequency Identificati
Due to resistance from its US office, the British financial services behemoth EY has decided to end its attempt to divide its audit and consulting ope
To preserve its leading position, TCI Express is steadfastly focusing on the B2B express trucking market. It plans to achieve outstanding revenue and
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)