Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Sam Altman, the CEO of OpenAI, met with Speaker of the House Mike Johnson on Capitol Hill to talk about the potential benefits and drawbacks of artifi
Senators Ron Wyden, a Democrat, and Cynthia Lummis, a Republican, are among the US senators who have urged the Securities and Exchange Commission SEC
After an assault on Tigo Business, Paraguays military has issued a warning regarding Black Hunt ransomware attacks. The most prominent cell provider i
According to reports, Microsoft is discussing the future of its Beijing research facility in light of the escalating USChina tensions. The growth of a
OpenAI has unveiled two new products ChatGPT Team, a new solution for companies, and the GPT Store, which is dubbed OpenAIs equivalent of the App Stor
A bipartisan group of U.S. politicians has presented legislation requiring government agencies and their A.I. providers to adopt best practices for co
By the terms of the Federal Trade Commissions FTC first data tracking settlement, Virginiabased data broker Outlogic previously XMode Social has agree
To take on Qualcomm and Nvidia in the automotive semiconductor business, Intel has revealed intentions to release automotive versions of its most rece
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)