Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
ITTIA DB IoT, a part of the ITTIA DB embeddable database family, enhances microcontroller MCU devices with advanced database and stream processing cap
Broadcom expects its $61 billion acquisition of VMware to close before the November deadline, reassuring investors despite concerns about Chinas revie
Meta Platforms Ireland, formerly Facebook, lost a legal battle in South Korea over a $5.78 million fine imposed by the Data Protection Commission. The
An Australian VR company, Fidelity, founded by Jackson Meyer, is reshaping online shopping through a strategic partnership with prominent retailers, C
Microsoft and Amazon, two major American IT companies, have turned their attention to the expanding generative AI market in Japan. They are enticing b
The decision to scale back on flexible work arrangements in UK technology companies is undermining the strides made in promoting gender equality follo
Amazons CEO, Andy Jassy, unveiled a holiday ad strategy that centers on Generative AI, leveraging data from their 160+ million Prime subscribers to en
APTC23, often referred to as Desert Falcon, TAG63, or APTC23, is a cyberespionage group that is connected to Hamas, the Islamist militant organisation
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)