Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Large Language Models LLMs are used in an opensource fuzzing framework that Google has provided to automate the identification of software vulnerabili
To encourage more developers to use artificial intelligence, Microsoft is releasing the Microsoft 365 Copilot tool to a larger group of its teams. The
With an emphasis on winning over younger people, the next presidential election in Indonesia demonstrates the revolutionary potential of generative AI
With an 8% share growth, Spotify reported monthly active users and subscribers in the fourth quarter, which exceeded expectations. Beyond projections,
Snaps quarterly revenue fell short of expectations, disappointing Wall Street and causing a 30% decline in the companys shares. Snap finds it difficul
To notify consumers of their digital origin, Meta Platforms revealed plans to identify photographs created by outside AI services on its platforms, in
Verizon Communications revealed that 63,206 workers personal information had been exposed in an insider data breach that affected nearly half of the c
LinkedIn is introducing a new AIpowered function that generates userfirst messages based on their profiles, streamlining user interactions. The functi
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)