Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Kream, a platform for reselling luxury products such as handbags, apparel, and accessories, has received $168 million 220.6 billion won in a Series C
Plural, a VC we highlighted last year on the opening of its €250 million earlystage venture fund, is one of the newest VC funds to wear its former o
CyrusOne and Aruba, two large European data centre operators, announced that they had successfully audited an operating data centre as compliance with
Rwazi, a market intelligence business, is trying to fill this gap by giving market insights backed by data acquired directly from customers. The firm,
Byjus, an Indian edtech behemoth, has disputed allegations that its physical tutoring unit, Aakash, is in talks with Unacademy. Aakash is a market lea
The notforprofit organisation Mozilla, which created the Firefox web browser, is launching an AIfocused firm on the eve of its 25th anniversary. The n
With no regular means of governance, zones are enclaves formed out of a country that let those who invest choose their own regulations. Milton Friedma
Operas desktop browsers, Opera and Opera GX, will now include generative AI chatbots powered by ChatGPT and ChatSonic. These chatbots may summarise ar
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)