Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
With 27 gigawatts of utilityscale solar and wind facilities currently operational and an additional 217 gigawatts of capacity planned to go online by
On Friday, Australian Prime Minister Anthony Norman Albanese stated that his country plans to finalise the comprehensive economic cooperation agreemen
Several reports were released in support of the forum, including the STI Policy Design and Implementation Guide Draft report Advancing Entrepreneuria
In Singapore, Sascha Banz, Head of Advisory & Sales APAC, named Jerome Tan as Managing Director, Head of Investment Consulting. Working closely with p
With the launch of its most recent product, Absolute Software has announced the ongoing expansion of the Absolute Application Resilience ecosystem. Mo
It might be challenging to distinguish between departmentspecific layoffs and general layoffs in the fastpaced software industry. In response to a shi
After Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell expressed caution that interest rates could need to be higher than anticipated, Hong Kong equities fell m
The techheavy Nasdaq Composite sank 2.1 percent, while the bluechip S&P 500 stock index ended the day down 1.8%. The four largest US lenders by assets
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)