Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates straight in your inbox.
Users in more than 150 countries will soon be able to access WhatsApp Channels, a broadcast service that offers personal updates from wellknown people
The European Unions radiation exposure limitations are allegedly exceeded by Apples iPhone 12, according to claims made in a French report, according
Mozilla has published crucial security upgrades for Firefox and Thunderbird to address a zeroday vulnerability CVE20234863 currently being aggressivel
In collaboration with its subsidiary Continental Cement Company, LLC, a leading provider of construction materials solutions, ummit Materials, Inc. NY
The reports insights show that the threat actor community has experienced a year of turmoil as a result of Russias invasion of Ukraine, the lack of mu
HeavyFinance, a marketplace for sustainable agrifinance based in Vilnius, has acquired €3 million in a seed round to fund growth and double its staf
Kredivo Holdings, which provides loans to underbanked consumers in Indonesia and Vietnam, has raised $270 million in an oversubscribed Series D round.
EthDenver, the worlds largest Ethereum developer gathering, drew 20,000 attendees to Denver. The crypto market has lost up to $2 trillion, but many en
By signing up, you agree to our Privacy Notice and
European users agree to the data transfer policy.
1. Global online sales are predicted to reach 22% of all retail sales in 2023.
2. Global tablet shipments are expected to hit 142 million by 2025, reports Statista.
3. Artificial Intelligence is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the economy by the year 2030.
4. Since the launch of the popular mobile game, Candy Crush, in 2012, players have spent a total of 73 billion hours (equivalent to 8.3 million years) playing this game.
5. Approximately 8 billion gadgets connect on the internet every day.
Where do you go to learn more about whats happening in your industry? Check all that apply.
We take pleasure in providing the most up-to-date business and technology news, tailored for a seamless experience with content that takes less than one minute to read.
7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR.
+1 (559) (869) (8939)